Valdivia, Chile, day 842
contact us! phone: 00871 7625 68 933 or 0056 (for Chile) 09 65 99 807
First of all thanks:
– to Cruising Club of Switzerland to invite me for a total of 6 presentations and to cover all the costs
– to Urs Kraehenbuehl from the Swissnautic exhibition in Bern for the free TOPtoTOP-stand
– to our new member Anne Buechler for all the help during the exhibition: food, accomodation, transportation etc.
– to all members helping on the stand: Reto Schwoerer, Martin Hug, Nicole and Gabi Bolliger, Peter Storm, Thomas Lohbeck etc.
– Bregitte Storm-Kolb for organizing and printing the TOPtoTOP-T-shirts
– to Markus Gissler from Megasol for the solar lamps and Arc’terix for the T-shirts wich we were selling during the exhibition
– to Peter and Rosmarie from Meili Huus for the healthy bed
– to Bucher & Walt for boat parts and a donation of CHF 1000.-
– to Veneziani for boat paint
– to Heimgartner for all the flags
– to Raichle for new shoes, ice-axes and crampons and a donation of CHF 1000.-
– to IBM to lent out a beamer and laptop so that we were able to show the excellent TOPtoTOP-DVD from our member Eric Miles from Studio Five
– to Sunware for the solar panels
– to Canyon for a donation of CHF 1000.-
– to Xoph for the design of all the posters
– to www Swisstopo for the nice map of Swiss TOPtoTOP
– to Hamilton for parts to connect the boiler
– to Katadyn for a water maker and to our new member Klaus Krieger from Superwind, who offered us two of the best existing marine wind generators. They will supply Pachamama with 700 W!
Now we need a frame:
Please design your idea of a nice frame for the two Superwind generators and fax the drawing to +56 63 203 201, incl. note: “for TOPtoTOP”
Take into consideration:
– enough distance between generators, to antennas and people below
– strong construction: near Cap Horn we expect 80 kn!
On the picture the latest idea from the side and from behind.
TOPtoTOP was not only busy in Switzerland there was a lot going on in 7082 Valdivia. Thanks a lot to Milagro, together with Sabine they sew new slips for all pillows.
Besides all the work we have had also some fun:
In Valdivia was the Valdivia festival; – a kind of Carnival on ships on the river.
In Switzerland it was 60 degrees Celsius colder than in Valdivia! After 10 days of no sun light during the exhibition, I got the opportunity to ski with Fritzi, Stephan and Peter …and to rescue a frozen capricorn.
Our members Ray, Tara & Erik Miles from http://www.studio5films.com Studio Five just finished the Great-TOPtoTOP-Film! Contact us and get it now!
Valdivia, Chile, day 842