We have had a nice and successful time in Switzerland:
– The Swiss Ambassador in Chile Andre Regli was able to bring us in contact with Victorinox. Result: Victorinox will support TOPtoTOP for the next 3 years!
– Together with Peter Storm, we finished the application for the Rolex award for enterprise.
– We have had a successful TOPtoTOP-sports-camp with clean ups in the Engadin valley for young people and families.
– Together with Thomas Lohbeck, we updated our website.
– I was able to work as a mountain guide and earn some money.
..and finally our family and friends enjoyed the opportunity to see Salina once.
In total we have had 51 meetings in these two and a half months with sponsors, supporters, environmental organizations, projects and companies. Our objective was to get sponsorship for the continuation of TOPtoTOP and to collect as many Swiss innovations for a green planet as possible.
Thanks to our families and friends, who have done a great effort that we were able to manage all appointments and achieved our goals!
On the long fligth to Santiago de Chile we were able to recover. The Swiss Ambassador in Chile Andre Regli invited us to stay in his house during our school visits in Santiago and surroundings. Our objective is to do school visits and public presentations in Santiago de Chile, La Serena, Los Andes, Vina del Mar and Valparaiso till end of September, before we return to Pachamama and build together with ALWOPLAST a reference for the cruising world and show what is possible with environmental friendly technologies.
Please do not forget to pay the annual TOPtoTOP membership, so that we are able to realize our vision: TOPtoTOP as a lasting institution to inspire children for a better future.