TOPtoTOP connects people to nature and sport. Share with us the experience to move forward in balance with nature! Pachamama means “Mother Earth” in Inca and is the name of our 15m long sailboat. While sailing with Pachamama, going by bike or climbing we take action to reduce the causes of climate change for human life and nature.
For normal trips you will need the following:
Sailing: max. 15 kg
Obligatory: Confirmation of payment (bank statement), passport, money and credit card, sleeping bag, sun cream, hat, sunglasses, waterproof clothing, head-light, small back pack, lifeline (2m x 8mm ropes with a safety hook at each end and a harness), life jacket, first aid kit, toilet accessories, personal medication
Optional: climbing-slippers, musical instruments, swimsuit, goggles, jogging shoes, hiking-boots, books, games, spare clothes, pocket-knife, pillow.
Please note: no suit-cases, please bring a foldable backpack or sea-bag (there is very little storage space on the boat)!Biking: max. 20 kg
Obligatory: Confirmation of payment (bank statement), passport, money and credit card, bike, helmet, pump, lights, tools, repair kit, spares, lock, suncream, sunglasses, waterproof clothing, tent, mat, sleeping bag, first aid kit, toilet-accessories, personal medication, pocket-knife.
Optional: musical instruments, swimsuit, games, spare clothes.Climbing: max. 10 kg
Obligatory: Confirmation of payment (bank statement), passport, money and credit card, mountain boots, rucksack, suncream, sunglasses, head-light, warm clothes, tent, mat, sleeping bag, first aid kit, toilet accessories, personal medication, pocket-knife.
Optional: climbing-slippers, musical instruments, games, spare clothes.
By signing the reservation form you confirm that:
- you are aware of the risks that could occur during the TOPtoTOP expedition,
- you are sufficiently insured for all these kinds of risks,
- although you are insured, you take part at your own risk,
- therefore you will not hold liable the TOPtoTOP Club or any of its accompanying members or authorized representatives for loss or damage caused by force major events such as bad weather-storms, fire, flood, price changes or civil disturbance etc.
- You will not hold liable the TOPtoTOP Club and any of its accompanying members or authorized representatives for any loss or damage arising as a result of omissions or mistakes, if the person is not acting intentional or in bad negligence.
- Smoking and alcohol is prohibited on the ship.
- Participants violating rules or directions on board or damaging equipment are fully liable for their acts and omissions.
- Participants who cancel their booking up to two weeks in advance are obliged to pay half of the contribution-fee and within two weeks the whole amount must be paid.
- The jurisdiction is St.Gallen, Switzerland, and Swiss law is applicable.
Postcheque Nr. 90-119336-1,
IBAN: CH07 0900 0000 9011 9336 1
IMPORTANT: Please note trip-number, date and number of days under remarks again!
Please note: Confirmation of payment (bank-statement) will be required as a boarding pass to be shown on the first day of the trip.
*Covered are simple food and accommodation on the expedition ship Pachamama or campsite. Not covered are all individual and extraordinary expenditures, like meals and drinks in restaurants, remaining accommodation, permits, different transportation, selfindebted damages etc..Discounts:
- children under 16 years old = 50% discount per day
- long time crew members pay after 30 days 50% less per day
- students, please check for discounts directly with your institution, school or university
Payment from abroad (outside Switzerland):
UBS, United Bank of Switzerland, CH-3000 Bern
Account-number: 235 537.752.01Q, (Swiss Francs)
IBAN: CH96 0023 5235 5377 5201 Q,